Welcome text

Not ignoring the big things, just enjoying the little things.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Life-vomit

I run across a lot of randomness in my life. You probably do, too. My normal course of action when I encounter something totally (not) worth sharing is to cast it into the scurvy seas o' Ye Olde Facebook (I usually have my Facebook language set to Pirate...or Esperanto). I usually have something a bit more clever to say than the acceptable 140 character text that accompanies the average Facebook post (I know you can write more than that, but Twitter seems to have set a standard). So, that's why this blog is here. As I work, lead high school group, college group, or just careen around the Bay Area on daring adventures, I will inevitably run across (non-) share-worthy things, and this blog is where they will be immortalized!

No comments:

Post a Comment